Google
 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stale


I'm sick of this place. I've lived here for far too long. Nothing against it, really, other than the fact that it's stale (hence this post's title). It's just gotten old; there's nothing here that I haven't seen a thousand times before. I could draw a detailed sketch of pretty much every road in this town - that's what being in a place your entire life does to you.

Every day, it's the same trees, the same streets, the same people. I'm not saying that there is anything intrensically wrong with anything that I've listed, I'm just saying that I'm sick and tired of it, and want to get out of here as soon as I can. It's like a meal that you can't finish because you've gotten sick of the flavor - even if it was once delicious, there's a million other things that you would rather taste.

I'm sick of this place. I've lived here for far too long.

No comments: